[mdlug] Marketing Linux

Bruce Smith blubdog at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 09:33:37 EST 2011

> 2. I would also push for Quick Books (Pro) to be moved to Linux.

Good luck with that one!

I started using Quickbooks about a year ago, and I thought I could get
around the problem by using Quickbooks Online (web based, hosted by
Intuit in "the cloud" for a monthly fee).

Except, the online version is only supported by Windows.  Mac is in
beta, and seems to work for most things.

I even tried lying to the online version by changing my User Agent to
Firefox/Mac in my Linux Firefox.  That let me log in, but it truly
doesn't work after that.  Very strange since both Mac & Linux are
running the same/latest version of FIrefox.

 - BS