[mdlug] Linux push an economic phenomenon?

Garry Stahl tesral at wowway.com
Fri Jan 21 15:20:22 EST 2011

John Wiersba wrote:
> Unfortunately, all the Thinkpads I've see have their control key in the wrong
> place (what's more important IBM: Ctrl or Fn key placement?).  So, not very
> vim/linux-friendly from that perspective.  That's likely the only thing that
> kept me from buying one.

That has never been an issue for me.

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Journalism is publishing what someone doesn't want us to know, the rest is propaganda. -- Horacio Verbitsky
Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org