[mdlug] Free phone calls

Mark Thuemmel ldaphelp at thuemmel.com
Sat Feb 5 14:58:41 EST 2011

It seems like you're asking for free phone calls to landlines but saying
you don't like using a phone line?

Are you asking how to receive or to make calls?

Using a cell phone, landline, or Internet?

I'd expect a 180 minute limit on Google,  Most of the free ones have
shorter limits than that.

What are the specs on the digital delivery phone requirements?  Did you
ask them about Skype or SIP?

Do you have a headset with mic that works?