[mdlug] Looking for Speakers

Kevin O'Brien nadreck at palain.com
Sat Aug 20 14:40:13 EDT 2011

I have a couple of topics for which I am trying to find speakers who can
present at Washtenaw Linux Users Group. What I would like to find are:

1. Gnome 3 - We already had Jorge Castro come by and discuss the Unity
interface, and we have someone coming by to discuss KDE, so I'd like to get
someone to present on this to round it out a bit. If anyone has another
desktop they really like and can do a presentation, we're open to that as
well.

2. Prezi - This is a presentation editor that can replace static slide decks
with zooming maps. We saw it used, but would love to have a real guru come
by and teach it to us.

If you have any leads, please send them my way. Also, if you have a topic
you would like to present, let me know. We are open to anything that is free
software/open source related.

Kevin O'Brien
nadreck at palain.com
Pres., Washtenaw Linux Users Group