[mdlug] training spamassassin

Ron Blanchett muteid10t at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 22:43:07 EDT 2011

Last time I set it up I didn't have to train it at all, I don't recall
ever having a false positive.
My last setup was put into production approx. 4 years ago.

-Ron

"The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from
within what you are trying to defend from without." -- President
Dwight Eisenhower