[mdlug] Presentation Ideas???

Garry Stahl tesral at wowway.com
Wed Oct 20 23:15:14 EDT 2010

gib at juno.com wrote:
> 9. Have an install event where people actually show up (advertise?).

I suggest February to avoid the post Christmas blahs.  That will be Feb
12, 2011.  I suggest further we revive the moribund pamphleteering
efforts.  That we update and actually use them.

And let's try a few option outside of computer stores.  Not many people
actually go in those.  A non-hostile or superior sounding pitch to Joe
Public for bulletin boards, at schools, grocery stores etc..  Those of
us active in social media can use that as well.

In my files I have two fliers I don't think we ever used and the files
for the MDLUG business cards.  I still keep some in my card case.

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Those persons, or societies, easily offended need to be offended until they get over it.
Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org