[mdlug] Presentation Ideas???

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Wed Oct 20 21:17:11 EDT 2010

 I have a long list of ideas that we came up with in one of our meetings.  I'll have to dig that one up.

Here are some of my ideas of things I might be able to present:
1. Graphics software - summary of a list of free stuff.
2. How make $200 on the internet (RENTACODER.COM).
3. How to build a bare bones, cheap, computer for $200.
4. Writing programs - code.
5. Area computer clubs and events.

List of things I'd like to see someone else present:
6. Fixing a broken Linux computer (software).
7. Fixing a broken Windows computer (software) using Linux.

Other ideas:
8. How do we let other people know about Linux?
9. Have an install event where people actually show up (advertise?).
10. Attend the Canton Library Hack Day.