[mdlug] Lethal hardware

Jim Broughton jbroughton at twmi.rr.com
Thu Oct 7 22:53:50 EDT 2010

  I had a problem similar to that once with an external card
reader plugged into the USB port. Once I figured out that
when it was unplugged the system booted just fine I just
had to remember to unplug it before rebooting the system.
It worked fine otherwise as a card reader if Hot plugged unplugged
while the Linux kernel was running.

Jim