[mdlug] Webserver

Al Fuller al at bighealey.org
Thu Jul 8 17:07:11 EDT 2010

BTW, if the only thing holding you back from internet accessibility as you
indicated below is the lack of a static IP address - you could use one of
the dynamic dns services, which will give you an outward-facing  web address
and keep track of your IP address for you.  Some are free...

> I'm not looking for Internet accessibility.  (Can't afford the fixed IP
> for starters.)

Al Fuller
al at bighealey dot org
'62 BT-7