[mdlug] online backup

Allen Majorovic amajorov at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 23:18:16 EST 2010

Lately I've been giving some thought to online backup and when an article popped up about a GUI front end for UbuntuOne I thought I'd give it a look.

In a nutshell you get 2 gig for free and 50 gig for $10 a month.

2 gig is kind of tight but $120 per year for a 50 gig hard drive, albeit a hard drive in a nuclear bomb-proof bunker surrounded by warding spells to keep away evil influences, seems kind of a lot. Anyone know of similar services with a bit more gentle ramp-up between "free" and "paid"?

Allen