[mdlug] Background task accessing web pages

Brian brian at dangerbacon.com
Sun Jan 17 13:36:41 EST 2010

I would bet they use cookies to identify users so I doubt having another
browser getting the free browsing cookie would help much.  I would think the
best automatic way around it would be a small proxy program that would
automatically "click the ad" and store any cookie data that came back.  Or
you could look for flaws like hardcoded expiration times.