[mdlug] Problems with the flash plug in install files

Paul set at pobox.com
Thu Feb 25 02:59:36 EST 2010

"R. Kannan" <rkannan at peoplepc.com>, on Wed Feb 24, 2010 [10:14:42 PM] said:

> There is also /usr/lib/firefox/plugins/libflashplayer.so which was older. I updated that file and now about:plugins shows the version as '10.0 r45' but youtube still complains :-(
>
> Thanks for your help.

	Hi;

	Hmm... my flash version reports as '10.0 r42' and the half
dozen random clips on youtube.com I clicked on worked fine. (for
whatever values of 'fine' flash ever works...)
	Do you have some sort of flash or cookie hate enabled?
Can you give a specific link to some flash content that does not
work?

Paul
set at pobox.com