[mdlug] lightning talks?

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Fri Feb 19 13:48:45 EST 2010

Yes, we had lightning talks the past meeting.  We will be doing talks every month.
Gee, perhaps we should send out a note about them.
I did a short talk about something this past month that was recorded at "MUG.org" meeting that I then repeated at the "MDLUG.org" meeting.  It was about BerkeleyTIP, another group of people who enjoy technical topics.