[mdlug] wow...

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Wed Feb 3 08:48:26 EST 2010

It's not just Xen, either - we have a messaging queue product running on several Linux servers here.  I was surprised to find out that the messaging software - a java app, keep in mind - was running on a host (Virtual Machine) with 256 MB RAM allocated to it!

A CentOS server running a java-based enterprise messaging queue processing production traffic - all on 256 MB RAM.