[mdlug] wow...

Carl T. Miller carl at carltm.com
Tue Feb 2 20:29:35 EST 2010

My head is spinning.  I got an old Pentium III workstation
that barely ran Windows XP and thought I'd try installing
some cloud software on it just to see what it looks like.

I've already installed the cloud management software, and
as part of the configuration, they say to create and run
a xen virtual machine to verify that xen is properly installed.

That's where I'm at.  I'm installing the latest version of
CentOS on a headless VM that is installed on a headless
workstation with less than a gig of ram.  And it's working.
It simply amazes me how well Linux and xen can manage
resources!