[mdlug] Is the "Wintel" monopoly slipping away?

Robert Adkins II radkins at impelind.com
Mon Dec 27 09:00:45 EST 2010

Seriously?

After all this time and the legal findings that showed, not just in the US,
but in Europe, that Microsoft did indeed hold a monopoly on the market and
did indeed abuse their monopoly powers, there are those who will post to a
Linux Users Group list things like this?

It's bizarre. Extremely bizarre. Honestly, I don't give a crap that MS had a
monopoly or that they abused it. Just denying that it existed is like
denying the fact that the United States used Atomic Bombs on the Japanese in
WWII.

-Rob