[mdlug] Is the "Wintel" monopoly slipping away?

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com
Thu Dec 23 15:36:24 EST 2010

> From: Ingles, Raymond
> IBM isn't gone, and still makes plenty of money, they just [DON'T]
stand astride the
> industry like a colossus.

Note the additional word. :/

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                               (313) 227-2317

   "They said there'd be snow at Christmas, they said there'd be peace
  on Earth. Halelujah Noel, be it heaven or hell; the Christmas we get,
 we deserve." - Emerson, Lake, & Palmer, 'I Believe In Father Christmas'