[mdlug] The financial & legal danger of wireless in the house...

Jeff Hanson jhansonxi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 02:07:01 EST 2010

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 12:39 AM, Aaron Kulkis <akulkis00 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I.e. it was traced to YOUR IP ADDRESS.  You're lucky you
> weren't dragged into court... or, since you haven't settled,
> they're in the process of filing the papers in court against you.

It's been about two years now.  I'm not worried.  The lawsuits have
been challenged more and failing to accomplish anything.  There is an
established process of defeating them with court cases to match.  The
RIAA hasn't really been filing that many lately as it has cost way
more than they ever recovered as leaked documents have shown.