[mdlug] [Discuss] Linux Job Posting

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Thu Aug 26 13:16:16 EDT 2010

FYI

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
From: Dave Robins <daverobins at intrepidcs.com>
To: discuss at mug.org
Subject: [Discuss] Linux Job Posting
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 11:33:49 -0400

Hey Everyone,

I mentioned this position at the last MUG meeting. See you at
LinuxFest. Here are the details:

Embedded Linux Engineer

Intrepid Control Systems is looking to add an embedded Linux engineer
as a key team member. All experience levels will be considered for a
fit and we are willing to train people who can learn quickly. Position
includes great benefits, a small team environment and opportunities
for travel.  While attitude is the best qualification for this
position, the following skills are most helpful -

Valuable Skills...
* Knowledge of uboot
* Compiling/Building of Linux Kernel for embedded devices
* C/C++ programming for Linux
* TCP/IP knowledge
* Linux Administration
* Linux drivers
* ARM architecture
* Source control like SVN, CVS and Git
* OpenEmbedded
* Android
* USB
* Java
* Electronics hardware knowledge
* OMAP ARM/DSP experience
* Project management
* Beagleboard architecture

Please contact us to discuss this opportunity at .

http://www.intrepidcs.com/employment.html

--
Very Truly Yours,
Dave Robins