[mdlug] Grub error 17 (solved)

Stan Green Stan at mcomputersolutions.com
Sun Aug 22 21:05:51 EDT 2010

Thanks Jeff!

I think this is what happened. I have two hard drives and they were swapped, I
assume by the BIOS. I also notices that Knoppix sees the drives in the reverse
order from Debian. So in Knoppix, it looked fine. I fixed it by booting to
SuperGrub and was able to find the issue and get the system working again.

Regards,
Stan