[mdlug] my laptop can't mount my file system (SuSE 11.1) Urgent!!

Ching-Yi Hsieh cymed2 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 17:07:29 EDT 2010

Hello,
I put LiveCD in CD drive. It loaded Linux kernel directly and entered to the
pre-installation interface. However, I don't want to re-install, but want to fix
my problems. Now it is getting worse. I can't log in the root to do anything.
Please give me some advice. This is urgent. I am willing to pay the labor fee to
any of you to help me this. Thanks a lot.

Ching-Yi