[mdlug] any GNU/Linux Contributors?

Raymond S McLaughlin raymond.s.mclaughlin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 16:34:03 EDT 2010

I don't think that a duplicate fork of a project just for the sake of a
better name would really contribute much to the free software environment.

Aaron asks a legitimate question. Not that I really care. Come to think
of it, the naming convention that Michael uses does have the affect that
alphabetized lists of of software packages *do not* sort by topic, or
purpose. This is a noticeable lack of convenience. Yes, most package
managers do provide a search feature. But they usually start with an
alphabetized list.