[mdlug] DIYers Hack Windows Mobile Phones to Run Android

Robert Adkins II radkins at impelind.com
Fri Apr 9 10:37:43 EDT 2010

Sounds awesome. I have an old HTC Smartphone that I will have to see if I
can do that to.

If it can be done and works well... I might hold off on switching up to an
iPhone for a little while longer. (I'll still be getting an iPhone since it
has integration features with my car and iPhone specific apps available from
the manufacturer of my car.)

-Rob