[mdlug] Fw: Metro Detroit Linux Users Group on CNN Airport Network/American Ai rlines

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Fri Apr 9 08:56:19 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
From: "Steven James" <sj at skyradionet.net>
To: "Raymond" <president at mdlug.org>
Subject: Metro Detroit Linux Users Group on CNN Airport Network/American Airlines
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 16:50:39 -0700

Time-Sensitive Material
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group

Hi Raymond,

Great news!  The rates for our upcoming edition of "The Innovators" including both radio and TV exposure have been lowered substantially.

We will produce a TV commercial for you to air multiple times on CNN Airport Network throughout 48 of the nation's busiest airports, as well as a talk radio interview to broadcast two full months on American Airlines reaching 8.4 million travelers starting at only $4,895.

For complete details, click http://www.skyradionet.net/cnn.

Please contact me asap as this offer will be sold out soon.

Steven James
Producer
Sky Radio Network
5320 Laurel Canyon Boulevard
Valley Village, CA 91607
818-232-7069 Direct
818-301-2085 Fax
sj at skyradionet.net
www.skyradionet.com

Producers of the #1 Talk Shows in the Sky and on the Web

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, copy, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.  To be removed from our invitation list, reply to this email stating your intent or click the following link: Unsubscribe me from this list