[mdlug] Stereo stuff

Garry Stahl tesral at wowway.com
Wed Sep 30 13:30:41 EDT 2009

Robert Adkins wrote:
> I know. I used to sell them when I was a lowly Sears salesperson.
>
> Things are different now, with regards to stereo equipment. These days, you
> just about only need a really nice tuner and quality speakers. Other
> components could be an iPod, a Blu-Ray, DVD player or even a computer
> system, but typically not much else.

Some people still have large CD collections (like me)  Some people don't
have the money or ability to build a computer jukebox.

The Sony is a good management tool for that.  I got an offer within half
an hour, two in fact.

Yes, I have a little under 200 gig in wave files.  I'm enjoying the new
music system.  A more flexible storage method than the Sony.

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? -Mohandas K. Gandhi
Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org