[mdlug] Stereo stuff

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Wed Sep 30 09:20:00 EDT 2009

I know. I used to sell them when I was a lowly Sears salesperson.

Things are different now, with regards to stereo equipment. These days, you
just about only need a really nice tuner and quality speakers. Other
components could be an iPod, a Blu-Ray, DVD player or even a computer
system, but typically not much else.

-Rob