[mdlug] [Fwd: Michigan job opportunities!]

David Lane dcl400m at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 08:25:12 EDT 2009

Well openoffice allows you to save as a .doc.  A while back my kids were using Open office and could not print at school. because Microsoft office could not read it.  In the case that you are using open office when you send stuff out to the world it might be a good idea to send it as a .doc.

This brings up a question does MS office read OO formatted files?

David