[mdlug] [Fwd: Michigan job opportunities!]

Garry Stahl tesral at wowway.com
Tue Sep 29 15:03:02 EDT 2009

Forwarded without recommendation.  I find it interesting he wants Linux
people, but uses doc files.

Garry;

I am an executive recruiter here in Michigan.  I am currently working on
a couple of positions the state.  One is a Oracle DBA and the second is
a Linux Administrator.

I have attached the job descriptions for your review, and was wondering
if you might have some interest or know someone who might be qualified.

Thanks for your assistance, and  I look forward to hearing from you.

Jim Urbanski

Information Systems Executive Recruiters, LLC

248-647-0850

serllc at sbcglobal.net

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? -Mohandas K. Gandhi
Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org