[mdlug] Rapid website development

David Lane dcl400m at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 15:43:58 EDT 2009

Is PHP Nuke good?

David

________________________________
From: Michael ORourke <mrorourke at earthlink.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2009 10:11:36 AM
Subject: [mdlug] Rapid website development

Lug nuts,

I'm looking for some recommendations for a Content Management System (CMS) under Linux.  Perhaps something that is LAMP based, but it doesn't have to be.  e.g. Drupal, Joomla, or Typo3.  I'm looking to put together a functional website for a client, but I want it to look professional and have a consistent look and feel.  I have experience with Typo3, but there might be some more user-friendly solutions available.  The ideal solution would be a website which can easily be modified/maintained by the office secretary (non-technical person).

-Mike