[mdlug] Seek some helps and suggestion (backup my files and systems in Fedora 5)

Ching-Yi Hsieh cymed2 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 13:32:55 EDT 2009

Hello everyone:
Thanks for replying my message. Now I met the other problem. I tried to backup my system so I downloaded one easy-use backup software. However, it occurred needing a new python complier. Could anyone tell me how to backup my files and setup without any problem such as incompatible softwares? Thanks a lot.

Ching-Yi