[mdlug] Scanning help

Steve Goodhall steve at goodhall.info
Tue Nov 24 11:31:15 EST 2009

  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;You
You could photograph each page.  I make that to be about 20
megapixels.  12 megapixels, which is as high as I can go, would get
you to about 240 dpi or you could photograph in 2 pieces and stitch
them together.  There are 20 megapixel and even higher cameras but
they get really expensive beyond 15.
 Regards,
 Steve Goodhall, MSCS, PMP
 248-505-5204
 On Tue 24/11/09 10:53 AM , Garry Stahl tesral at wowway.com sent:
 Help!  I have 18 very old sheets of paper in the size of 18" x 12" I
 need scanned.  Kinkos wanted over 200 dollars to do what is at most
20
 minutes work.  Most places do not have scanners that can handle the
 paper size.  (Most ofthe flat bed scanners in copy ships are 17" x
11".
 I need 300 dpi, PNG preferred JEPG will do.
 Does anyone have access to a color scanner than can do the job?
 --
 Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.
 What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the