[mdlug] MS Access CRM

list1c30fe42 at bellsouth.net list1c30fe42 at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 22 20:16:06 EST 2009

Andrew,

[Please reply-to: mdlug-discuss at mdlug.org]

What is CRM? [Cockpit Resource Management,
               Customer Relation Management,
               Collaborative Research Method,
               ...]

Andrew Koper wrote:
> ...  It should be pretty simple - three tables and a couple of forms.

For a simple graphical user interface to a simple database,
I suggest considering codeigniter, http://codeigniter.com/ .

Codeigniter supports Windows,
or for better reliability and performance,
Codeigniter also supports linux.

> I would like for us to meet at Panera or someplace like that
> sometime soon, sit down with our laptops, and finalize it over dinner and an
> hour or two.  I'll pay for the food.

I've sent this offlist to a friend who may contact you offlist, to
arrange terms.

Hopefully helpful,
--
Bob