[mdlug] MS Access CRM

marytee box at blogdetroit.com
Sun Nov 22 20:00:20 EST 2009

Andrew, My at-work activity includes use of this product from a basic
development side. I may be able to help you (depending on what you
need). Contact me off list with the details: box at blogdetroit.com.

Also, here are a couple of links to some open source CRM suites that are
already built:

http://civicrm.org/

http://www.sugarcrm.com/crm/download/sugar-suite.html

They may not be suitable for you, but I just wanted you to be aware of them.

Mary