[mdlug] Spare hardware

Michael ORourke mrorourke at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 13 14:22:47 EST 2009

I have some spare hardware that I would like to get rid of, so I figured I'd
post it here first, before I try Craigslist or eBay.

2 DLT-4000 tape drives (bare drives-no cases, one is broken, but could be
used for parts).
8mm DAT drive and case, from a Sun System (great condition, barely used).
12 DLT III tapes.
12 8mm DAT tapes.
Various SCSI cables, could be used for tape drives above.
Iomega Zip drives and 10 disks.
Iomega Jaz 2.0GB drive and 3 cartridges.
2 bay external 68-pin SCSI drive enclosure.
4 bay external 68-pin SCSI drive enclosure.
Pair of Cisco AirLAN bridges (11Mb/sec) I believe one has a flaky power
supply, but still works.
AMD Motherboard, CPU, and variable speed CPU fan.  (Gigabyte MB Socket A
(462), 1.6GHz Athlon XP 2000+)

All items are "make offer".

Thanks,
Mike