[mdlug] Router is giving up on routing let alone working

Jim Broughton jbroughton at twmi.rr.com
Sun Nov 8 08:20:31 EST 2009

I have had an older Linksys B router get flaky on me I replaced it with
a  Linksys WRT54G. So far it has been operational for
about 4 years. I almost bricked the 54G with a semi failed attempt to put
one of the after market Linux systems in it. I put the original system
Linksys system back in and have left it alone since.
 With the B model the wireless portion is what got flaky but
the wired switch portion stayed working quite well.

Jim