[mdlug] OFFTOPIC Accessing the Microsoft Exchange Server via

Jonathan Billings billings at negate.org
Fri May 29 14:02:19 EDT 2009

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 11:58:39PM -0400, Robert Jim Fulner wrote:
> In the future I assure you that I will attempt to remember to delete my
> siganture from posts to MDLUG. (Almost forgot to do so just in this one).

It'd probably be enough (for me) to just have a '--' alone on a line
before your sig, so my mailer knew it was a signature and can color it
differently than the body of your text.

I used to have a script that ran in procmail to replace certain
people's email signature because of how obnoxious they'd be.  For
example, my wife's company's email system added on a 2 page legal
disclaimer automatically, which I'd chop off before it landed in my
mailbox.  (I sometimes wonder what their legal department would think
of that...)