[mdlug] OFFTOPIC Accessing the Microsoft Exchange Server via

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com
Fri May 29 10:42:24 EDT 2009

> From: Robert Jim Fulner

> In the future I assure you that I will attempt to remember to delete
my
> siganture from posts to MDLUG. (Almost forgot to do so just in this
one).

 No need. I've never worried about it and I've got some fairly pointed
ones.

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                   (313) 227-2317

  "No federal income tax was assessed before 1913, because
  government didn't require the kind of dough it needs now
         that it's running a concierge business."
 - Bill Maher, "When You Ride Alone You Ride With bin Laden"