[mdlug] Compuware - Ford - Jobs Available

dave mdlug3 at arb.net
Sat Mar 28 18:59:09 EDT 2009

It is true... Compuware approached Ford and said they need to increase
the workers level - saying they are working above their pay grade and
that the billable rate would need to increase across the board. Ford
said, sorry, no cash for promotions and raises for Ford employees or
"agency". So, Compuware told their people to pack their bags. Some are
already gone, some have until Tuesday....

I guess compuware executive must not be following the auto industry ;-)
Even GAZ is about to fold tent and the owner was the second richest man
in Russia only a few months ago.