[mdlug] Compuware - Ford - Jobs Available

Aaron Kulkis akulkis00 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 14:05:51 EDT 2009

Robert Adkins wrote:
> [...]

The current system encourages management practices which are
destructive to both stock-holder value AND long term national
security by completely destroying all incentives for high
school kids to even go into technological lines of work.

If we don't have our own engineers, then we end up like Saudi
Arabia...completely dependent on foreign contractors to do
anything, and utterly incapable of building the hardware
necessary for national defence.

> 	-Rob
>
> 	P.S. That's just some "getting your goat" Aaron, I tell the same
> thing to my "Hardcore Republican" family members who have been jumping on
> the "Government that Works and is for the People" bandwagon. It trips them
> up to no end.

Actually, I'm a libertarian/constitutionalist.  And I'm very
pro-immigration, too. But I'm completely against ANY sort of fraud,
chicanery, and especially complete violation of immigration laws
(such as the agriculture industry relies on, rather than petitioning
Congress to get the law regarding agricultural labor changed to
something which is more workable, like the old Bracero program)

If a law is bad - I don't believe in ignoring it -- I believe
in getting it changed -- That's how our system is supposed to
work (if a bad law is widely disobeyed, and never enforced, then
it never gets changed -- which means it stays on the books, and
is constantly a Sword of Damocles hanging over the head of all
otherwise law-abiding citizens)