[mdlug] Booting CD images from a hard drive partition

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Mon Mar 23 10:29:43 EDT 2009

I had a similar set up.  Being the lazy person I am, I had gotten it to the point where I could rack and cable up the server, power it on, then by the time I walked from the datacenter to my desk, the server would be installed and sitting at a prompt for me to ssh into it.

PXE + NFS Install + Kickstart = WIN