[mdlug] Blog of helios: Tempers Flare as Recession Creeps into Tec h In dustry

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Wed Mar 18 11:26:06 EDT 2009

Perhaps this could be a meeting topic.  Could we send out invitations to people who work in PC support to meet with us to talk about Linux?
We could show them tools that will allow them to better support the PC diagnosis and repair.
We could help them to understand how they can provide better products to their customers.
I would suggest that it would only cost about $40 to put a classified ad in the local papers.