[mdlug] Violence resulting from FUD [Was: Re: Blog of helios: ...]

Robert Meier list1c30fe42 at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 18 00:23:04 EDT 2009

Rob,

> While I can see some tempers flare over some stupid things,
> I am unsure that some nerd herd employee would flip out
> like a Ninja and try to beat someone at a gas station parking lot.

I have seen similar things unfortunately,
up to and including credible threat of physical violence,
over use of non-Microsoft products,
that FUD incorrectly equated with virus propogation.

I have witnessed a father discipline their teenage child
(a week without internet?) for using "theft tools".

Reporting,
--
Bob

  "Each problem that I solved became a rule,
   which served afterwards to solve other problems."
     -- Rene Descartes