[mdlug] Bluetooth on LXDE

Robert Jim Fulner fulner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 10:24:41 EDT 2009

I've found the one from BlueZ that Ray sent several times. However I've
never gotten far as I've been so stuck on "Step 2. modify your ~/.asoundrc
to contain...."

That i didn't even think of what it said on your other link "Open up the
file *.asoundrc* in your home directory (create it if you can't find it), "

This happens to me so often that I just don't think of simple things.

I'll certainly give it a shot next time I'm on the Debian box.
--
Jim Fulner
Chair Libertarian Party of Oakland County

http://www.lpocmi.org
Join our Group on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=65842726699&ref=ts

"Restore the constitution, join the Libertarian Revolution""