[mdlug] Bluetooth on LXDE

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com
Tue Jun 30 08:20:03 EDT 2009

> From: Robert Jim Fulner

> I'd like to find a good GUI for connecting to stereo Bluetooth
devices,
[...]
> I can find the speakers via the hcitool command from the terminal

 You're probably best off doing it via command line. I haven't done this
sort of thing myself - I've played with Bluetooth as a way for my Treo
to get online through my computer - but you should probably be looking
at the ALSA configuration, from what I've gathered. A few links which
may be helpful:

 http://wiki.bluez.org/wiki/HOWTO/AudioDevices
 http://fosswire.com/post/a2dp/

 Let us know how you get on...

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                              (313) 227-2317
         "Thinking is for heretics." - Anonymous