[mdlug] Refreshments -was Re: Join Linux Global Meeting Sunday June 21 using VOIP - BerkeleyTIP

john_re john_re at fastmail.us
Sat Jun 20 17:57:37 EDT 2009

On Sat, 20 Jun 2009 17:00:02 -0400, "Aaron Kulkis" <akulkis00 at gmail.com> said:
> john_re wrote:
> > Join the friendly Linux Global [& ALL FREE SW HW & CULTURE]
> > community Meeting:
> > this Sunday, June 21, using VOIP,
> > 10A - 6P Pacific USA time [GMT - 8? 7? hours] =
> >  1P - 9P Eastern USA =
> >  6P - 2A??? GMT  - Daylight savings correction? +7 hours?
> >

> Will refreshments be available? :-P

Well, BerkeleyTIP:
BerkeleyTIP - All Free SW HW & Culture Global Group -
TIP = Talks Installfest Potluck Project/ProgrammingParty - Global Party
"Potluck -  Coming soon"

_is_ supposed to have a Potluck. :)

But, I've been too busy to make time to get that organized.  :(

Since you've got an interest, Aaron, would you like to head up the "refreshments providing" for the globe?

- BTIP _is_ a member run, all volunteer organization. ;)