[mdlug] PalmOS Systrap list needed

Drew drew4096 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 00:06:56 EDT 2009

Okay I've gotten a copy of SDK4 and started tracing the header files.
I decided to try some
of functions for which I do have numbers, to see if they come out the
same, and found something
odd. To wit:

Function        SDK4 Systrap         aoh_systraps.html
SndDoCmd          0xA233              0x233
SysBatteryInfo     0xA324              0x324
WinDrawChars     0xA220              0x220
FrmSetLabel        0xA18D             0x18D

So far, the declared constants in the SDK headers are exactly 0xA000
greater than the constants
in the partial list that I have found online. Note: I used the
aoh_systraps.html numbers for SndDoCmd
and SysBatteryInfo, and both of these functions worked as documented.

So what exactly is going on here? Should I subtract 0xA000 from any
number that I get from the
SDK header files?

----

- Drew.