[mdlug] Lemonade on laptop erases hard drive?

David Lee Lambert davidl at lmert.com
Wed Jun 10 12:58:55 EDT 2009

The problem with my situation is that the filesystem in that laptop is
bigger than any other drive I have.  (There wasn't that much data on it,  so
perhaps an image would compress to a reasonable size...)  Also,  last time I
looked at it,  I couldn't get Knoppix to recognize the Ethernet adapter;
but I probably will get a USB-to-SATA adapter and do recovery work from
another PC.