[mdlug] Interesting games for Linux on sale this weekend

Jeff Hanson jhansonxi at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 17:49:36 EDT 2009

On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 5:16 PM, Ingles,
Raymond<Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com> wrote:
>What's interesting about this game is that the physics are *very* realistic and elaborate. You grab the knob with a mouse click, and then you move the mouse to open a door.

I have them but didn't play them much.  The physic threw me a bit at
fist.  Took a while with the first hatch to realize I had to "swing"
with the rock to break the ice, "spin" the wheel with the mouse to
unseal it, then position myself correctly and crouch to lift and flip
it open.  Probably a little complicated for youngsters but teens could
figure it out.