[mdlug] Linux Computers at Computer Direct - Update

Garry Stahl tesral at wowway.com
Thu Jul 16 20:15:10 EDT 2009

Aaron Kulkis wrote:
> Why not use an AMD?  Better bang for the buck, and generally,
> AMD processors have better design quality than Intel, which
> has a history of selling flawed CPUs (FOOF, Divide by Zero,
> etc.)

The AMD board we could not get to even boot under Linux would be one
reason.  AMD hasn't just drunk the koolaid they slugged back the whole jug.

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org