[mdlug] Linux Desktops For Sale

Brian brian at dangerbacon.com
Wed Jul 1 14:39:29 EDT 2009

A 50 GB root seems a bit over zealous to me given the fact there
shouldn't be a ton of files landing there anyway.  Many OEMs ship
windows these days with a disk partitioned to house a recovery image.
I think a quick explanation of the benefits it provides would be more
than enough to placate a confused user and they'd be greatful in the
case of a hosed OS.  Perhaps even grateful enough to brag to their
friends that they didn't have to fork money over to some dude in a
volkswagon to restore their system and keep their files.